2016 FPV Fall Classic Drone Race
It’s Back by popular demand! Introducing the 2016 FPV Fall Classic Drone Race October 15-16, 2016 at the Paris Fairgrounds in Paris, Ontario, Canada!
Two awesome days of MultiRotor Goodness, while competitive and engaging for budding pilots to attend either day… or of course both!
We are excited to present an event with covered, powered pits (but please bring a chair/table if possible) that will have a spacious 3-dimensional course competitive for seasoned pilots and “newbs”.
- Paris Fairgrounds
139 Silver St
Saturday, October 15, 2016
- 10am-5pm: Practice & Qualifying
- 5pm-7pm: Freestyle & TBA
Sunday, October 16, 2016
- 8am-10am: Fill-the-Seat Practice
- 10am-4:30pm: Qualifying and Double Elimination Brackets
- 4″ Props
- 5″ Props
- Beginners Open (Pilots must select Beginners or Open, not both)
- Fixed Wing (minimum of 5 paid entries required)
- Powered-Covered Pits! (please bring table/chair if possible)
- Pilot Provided VTX (25mW Quads, 200mW Wing)
- Immersion TNR VTX “Tramps” Available and Wand System also in Effect
- VTX Timing System: No More Transponders!!!
- Onsite Food (Keep charging and Racing!)
- Onsite Camping! Every camping space includes Power!
- $60 – MAAC/AMA Members – ALL CLASSES
- $100 – Non-MAAC/AMA Members Includes 2016 MAAC Membership
- $140 – Special non-MAAC/AMA Members Includes 2016-2017 MAAC Membership
- $30 – Camping Space – includes power!
- * note $10 fee for non pre-paid entries
: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/droneit/FPVRACINGEVENTS.COM/wp-content/plugins/twitterfeed/app/Parser/TweetsParser.php
on line 251