- $1,000 Cash Prize To Open Class Championship Race #6 Winner
- THUNDERDRONE Enduro Team Format Race at Race #5
- PropZone at Select Races
- New “Super Base Stations” for even stronger video than before
- NEW! SEASON’S PASS to save up to $160!
- Podium Plaques for Top-3 in Each Class, Every Race
- Series Trophies for Top-3 in Each Class
- Tons of Sponsor Prizes to be awarded throughout the Series
- Theme Races at almost every Event
- And much, much more!
- 4″ Props (Micros Class)
- 5″ Props / 220mm Minimum Wheelspan (250 Spec Class)
- 5″ Props / no restriction (Race Spec)
- 3S / no restriction (3S Open)
- Open (Run What You Brung)
- Beginners (All MultiRotors Welcome)
Individual Race Format:
- Day #1 – Minimum of 2 Practice Rounds & 1 Qualifying Round
- Day #2 – Minimum of 2 Qualifying Rounds & Championship Races (everyone gets a Final Race!)
- Rocket-Round Qualifying: Each Racer is seeded based on their Best Qualifier of the 3
- Practice: 3 minutes on the Clock, Unlimited Laps, Fastest Lap Seeds Qualifier #1 & #2 when available
- Qualifying: 3 minutes on the Clock, scoring the fastest Five consecutive laps
- Championship Mains: 5 Lap Races. Lower Seeds (i.e. D-Main) fly first. The Top Racer in that Race advances a grouping higher (i.e. the C-Main)
- 9am Registration Opens
- 10am Pilot Meeting
- 10:10am Controlled Practice
- 12:30pm Qualifier #1
- 5pm Theme Races if applicable
- 8:30am Last Minute Registration
- 9am Pilot Meeting
- 9am Qualifier #2
- 10:30am Qualifier #3
- 1pm Championship Mains
- 4:30pm Podium
34777 BAYFIELD RIVER ROAD
519 565 4444
Use Discount Code “DroneRacing” to get these exclusive rates!
Double Queen: $125
King Suite: $155
Family – up to 6: $175
Best Western Little River Inn
203 Queensway W,
Single Bed Rooms or 2 Double Bed Rooms: $105.99
Use discount code “Drone Race” by the Wednesday before the race for these savings!
- $40 – First Class, $30 – Second Class, $20 – Third Class, $10 – Fourth Class
- Practice Fees are inclusive of Race Fees
- $10 – “on the day fee” for cash payments onsite (Entries confirmed via PayPal and Season Pass Holders Exempt)
- Race Fees are non-refundable after a pilot has completed 1 lap in practice, though special circumstances may apply.
Series Championship Points:
- Each Class will be scored from Top-to-Bottom, with 1st receiving 100 points, 2nd 99 points, etc. after every event.
- Point Ranking will start out of mains, and factor in qualifying for DNS’s in Mains, and practice for DNS’s in Qualifiers; Ties will be awarded at the bottom of each division of competition (i.e. 12/13/14 after qualifying would all receive 89 points)
- A Bonus Point will be awarded to Each Top-Qualifier to the Mains
- All 6 Races will be scored for points (including the Series Championship #6), plus the FEATURE CHAMPIONSHIP RACE in that class if applicable
- Each racer is awarded 1 (one) Drop against the 6 Races, meaning, each racer’s lowest ranking race will be removed
- FEATURE CHAMPIONSHIP RACES:
- Prior to Championship Race #6, the Top-7 will be guaranteed entry into the FEATURE CHAMPIONSHIP RACE for $1,000 Winner-Take All Classes as advertised (i.e. Open Class at the time of this printing)
- The Highest Placing Racer in Race #6 that is not included in the Top-7 previous to the Race will be added to fill the Grid (a last-chance qualifier). This Racer must have attended at least 1 (one) other Series Event and competed in that class to be eligible.
- The winner of the FEATURE CHAMPIONSHIP RACE will win the $1,000 Bonus
- FEATURE CHAMPIONSHIP RACES are also scored on the same system for Series Championship Points, and the 1-race Drop will be re-applied at the conclusion of the 7th race in classes where applicable
- The Top-3 in Each Class will be Recognized with a Series Title
- In the case of a Tie, the highest finish the last time the racers raced at the same event will decide ranking; if they tied at that event, the next previous match-up will be used.
- No Rain-Dates. If an event is “pulled” due to inclement weather, it will not be used for point or “drop” calculations. Note: Races may still transpire during inclement weather, however, points may not be applicable.
- Beginners: this class is designed for new racers
- Racers in Beginners: can not have had a podium finish in 2015 (top-3) at a grand scale event including beginner
- Racers in Beginners: will be immediately removed should they qualify in an A-main of a race (top-7) including the race they are at, if it is the top one-third of all entries in that class (i.e. top-7 of 21).
- Racers may move themselves up at their own discretion, though they may also be moved at the discretion of management
Thanks To Corporate Partners To Date:
And our Prize and Supporting Sponsors To Date: